60 minutes — $50
45 minutes — $37.50
30 minutes — $25
Payment Specifics for Private & Group Lessons
Reading the complete list of our stated policies will help your experience with A Higher Note LLC (AHN) go smoothly.
- Student/Payor pays for all lessons in the upcoming month in advance, prior to the 1st of each month. Payment for each entire month’s worth of lessons is due prior to the first of that month. You may bring your check to the last lesson of the previous month.
- Student or parent/guardian must provide minimum 24 hours notice to cancel a lesson without needing to pay for it. If you know in advance you’ll need to miss one, please let me know as far in advance as possible. Advance notice is extremely helpful.
- Rescheduling is sometimes an option when you have an irreconcilable conflict with your lesson time, so just ask. If I’m able, I’ll try my best to accommodate your needs.
- You’re allowed three advance-notice cancellations (more than 24 hours notice) per “school-calendar year” (~August 15 – May 31) before your account will come under review. After that, you’ll either need to pay for any cancellations that arise, no matter the reason for the cancellation request) or suspend your lessons.
- Ad hoc students: once we’ve agreed upon your lesson date, you must secure lesson slot via paypal or check as soon as the appointment is made or make other arrangements for payment by agreement with Natalie Eastman.
- If one month has gone by without a payment being received, lessons will be put on hold until the account is up to date. If two months go by without a payment being received by A Higher Note, your time slot will be forfeited.
Payments may be made with
- Personal or business check
- payable to “A Higher Note LLC”
- Returned/bounced checks will be subject to a $25 surcharge
- You can mail or drop off your check to A Higher Note at
191 West Lincoln Avenue
Delaware, OH 43015
- Paypal.com – you may use PayPal for cash payment or credit card; our PayPal address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Credit Card – use www.PayPal.com
Payment Specifics for Gigs or Party Entertainment Services
- For gigs or party entertainment services, please include any applicable additional mileage charges when computing your total. Email email@example.com for your total.
- Send deposit and/or payment to our PayPal email address: info@AHigherNote.com.