Some of the Great Stuff MTH Has for You
- a central A Higher Note LLC calendar with your lessons (all regular ones and any rescheduled or canceled ones) plus my vacations, which will be marked as “blocked days” on the calendar.
- teachers‘ notes on lessons
- materials I may have recommended
- the student’s personal practice log
- a messaging method enabling either/both student or parent to communicate with me directly, easily, and quickly.
It also does payment reminders. You can even make payment through it (via PayPal). Don’t worry, you can always still pay by check or cash in person, no problem. I have the ability to easily input whatever payments you make in person.
Just wanted to let you know this (very good) change is coming and request that you get onboarded asap!
So, please take these “next steps” immediately or as soon as possible:
- Look for these above-mentioned emails from Music Teacher‘s Helper in both your inbox and in your spam folder.
Be sure to “whitelist” these email addresses right now: Info@ahighernote.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, and firstname.lastname@example.org
- Log into the system and complete your profile. You can log in here:
- Watch the introductory overview video and any other videos you’re able to watch in the other areas.
Be sure to Contact us if you encounter any problems with MTH. You can use our online contact form here or the MTH messaging system.
Thanks so much!