Some of you read “Higher Notes” and/or have have opted in to my email communications because you saw one of my One-Thing, Thirty-Minute Expert Interviews. Or maybe simply because I asked you to and you were willing to do that. (Thank you!) (That helps me with disciplining myself to write helpful emails and other content for you. ☺️ ) Others found our website and opted in of their own free-will (many, many thanks!).
So, what I’d like to know right-off-the-bat is…
What do you want to know?
- What kinds of information, training, or other things would you like to read from me?
- What will be helpful to you?
- Do you need training and tips on goal setting or motivation for practice?
- Developing discipline to practice your music?
- Technique tips and/or exercises for specific vocal needs?
- Advice on guitar, piano, or ukulele playing?
Please make your mark and change history – or at least help chart the course of my writing and the material my readers will receive via emails and this blog.
How can I submit my requests?
By leaving your comments, feedback, and/or requests below in the comments area.
My desire is that any posts I create or emails I send will be helpful, as well as brief, for all our sakes. 🙂