"Sing It Like You Mean It!" Is For Singers Who Want A Better Voice...
And the Confidence to Use It!
This is FREE training for singers who want to cultivate the skills and sound necessary for a more solo-quality voice:
- A voice you can depend on – build a strong, powerful, healthy singing voice
- A voice other people want to hear
- A voice you’re proud to hear in recordings
- A voice that can handle agility in the songs you sing
- A voice that sounds and feels expressive and compelling
- A voice that produces more power and emotion, without sacrificing vocal health
- A voice that moves flexibly and fluidly between chest, middle, and head voice with ease
- A voice that sounds great!
A Training Event for Growth-Oriented Singers...
This is FREE training for any singer who is TIRED of any of these things:
- Wishing your voice was better.
- Wishing you had more confidence and skill to sing solos.
- Suffering vocal blowouts during song sets, rehearsals, or concerts.
- Feeling embarrassed to hear or watch recordings of yourself singing.
- Consistently experiencing hoarseness after powerful or regular singing.
- Frequently needing vocal rest for a day or two after singing a song set.
- Feeling like you have missed opportunities to express yourself in song because you lacked confidence, vocal skill, or both.